United States – Work from Home
March 22, 2022
The Claims Processor processes entry level and intermediate claims with a 99% or greater accuracy rate using DentaQuest’s proprietary claim processing software.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently process entry level and intermediate claim queues with a 99% or greater accuracy rate.
- Adhere to approved claim work flow requirements to maximize efficiency.
- Serve as back up to Claim Administration team for entry level adjustments to claims as necessary to meet corporate goals.
- Serve as back up to call center during peak periods by taking provider and member calls to ensure corporate-wide service levels are consistently achieved.
- Successfully complete basic claim related projects, as assigned.
- Other duties as needed or required.
Health care continues to evolve and transform at a rapid pace, yet too many people still don’t get the care they need.
Simply put, the overall health care system fails to meet the basic needs of millions.
That is why DentaQuest is relentlessly focused on our mission to improve the oral health of all.
As an oral health champion, we are making transformative change with a focus on improving access, prevention, value-based care and measurable outcomes.
We leverage our broad knowledge and deep insights from years of experience to innovate with purpose to find the best ways to get people the oral health care they need.
We understand that together is the only way forward.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay.
Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
Two years of experience in a business environment.
Strong math competency.
Ability to efficiently operate computer.
Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Attention to detail, accuracy and organization skills are essential.
Self-motivation demonstrated by readiness to learn more and assume new challenges.
Cooperative, professional and effective interaction skills with co-workers, business partners and
Ability to work in excess of 40 hours in one week.
Ability to use Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Understanding of general insurance principles.
Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
Ability to read and comprehend at a high school level.
Required to attend additional training as requested/deemed necessary.
Previous claim processing experience a plus